DMTel can offer a range of Class 5 VoIP switches to clients who wishes to provide all sorts of telephony services. From hosted phone systems to Calling card, managing clients and resellers and billing, everything is covered. The Switch can be installed and configured on your data centre or can be hosted on our Tier 1 data centres.
Some of the many Class 5 Switch features:
- Follow Me, Call Forwarding, Voicemail.
- Video support.
- Calling card platform with IP IVR including pin or pin-less scenarios
- Callback solution that supports all types of triggering methods: SMS, missed-call, web Callback.
- Web Callshop interface.
- Web self-care portal for end users and support for Online payments.
- SMS features for both wholesale and retail services, using HTTP, SIP and SMPP protocols.
- Mobile SIP for Symbian, Windows Mobile, IPhone, Android and BlackBerry users.
- Windows communicator with Instant Messaging, SMS, Voicemail and many other modules.
- Multi-tenant, multi-user IP PBX platform for offering hosted services.
- Instant messenger functionality, XMPP protocol support, presence, chat, file transfer.
- Unified messaging, Voicemail/SMS forwarding to SMS or email, Voicemail transcriptions.
- Calls recording.